Injecting New Life into Klang
Berkeley Uptown, Paramount Property’s newest freehold mixed-use development in Klang, brings a breath of fresh air to this sought-after residential and socio-economic hub. Enjoy the comfort of modern living and the beauty of old charm in the city of Klang with us.
Built on 33-acres of land bordering the Klang central business district, Berkeley Uptown is all about comfort and convenience as access to a variety of retail and office spaces as well as lush green parks are available right at your doorstep. The development is anchored by the Sri KDU International School on five acres of land, that is set to offer world-class education by 2021.
This freehold project is a stone’s throw away from Berkeley Garden – offering younger generations the option for new homes while being able to stay near their families. Our diversified built-ups will help facilitate multi-generation living with apartment unit ranging from 551 sq.ft to 1,093 sq.ft as well as garden villa units measuring 1,572 sq.ft and 1,588 sq.ft. On top of that, the residences are equipped with moderm amenities – leisure park, Olympic-length pool, multipurpose hall, and more – so our urban dwellers can enjoy a nurturing and fulfilling lifestyle.
Our residential units look out to soothing views of the greenery and river nearby. Complementing the greenery are recreational facilities and urban parks – designed to provide a retreat for our residents.
Find a sanctuary of your own in the beautiful city of Klang at Berkeley Uptown.
- Berkeley Uptown is located in the heart of Klang – bordering the Klang central business district on the west.
- Three-tier security including a 24-hour gated-and-guarded entrance and access card system.
- Generous and lush landscape creating a sanctuary for urban dwellers.
- Facilities that cater to all ages.
- Berkeley Uptown is anchored by the Sri KDU International School, which will provide world-class education to our children.
- Berkeley Uptown is connected to Jalan Kapar, which gives residents easy access to Jalan Meru and Federal Highway, as well as NKVE. It is easily accessible via the Klang KTM station, which is 3km away; and the upcoming LRT 3 station, which is 2km away.
- This mixed-use development is close to many established schools, hospitals, retail shops and shopping centres as well as road and public transportation links.