Building Hope Terms and Conditions
- Only books suitable for those under the age of 18 will be accepted. Paramount Property reserves the right to reject any books that does not fall under that category.
- All books donated must be in good and readable condition. Activity books or any similar genre of books that have been scribbled or used will not be accepted.
- Donations are open from 3rd December 2022 and closes on the 21st December 2022.
- All books donated which are deemed to be in good condition will be handed over to MyReaders and Friends To Mankind at the end of the campaign.
- Paramount Property is not responsible for the books once it has been delivered to MyReaders and Friends To Mankind.
- By donating the books, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All data collected are strictly private and confidential. They will not be used in any way deemed inappropriate and will not be used or given away to any other party except the Organiser under the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Paramount Property reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the campaign if it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted or any other causes beyond the control despite the best efforts of Paramount Property.
- Paramount Property reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the campaign without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, Paramount Property retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property used and owns the copyright to all contents within.
- By participating you hereby acknowledge that you have understood and have expressly consented to Paramount Property to collect, use and process your personal data for purposes of providing you with any updates and information in relation to Paramount Property’s events, properties and services including but not limited to Paramount Property’s marketing purposes.